Workers Compensation Loss Report

Farmers Claim Services provides five easy ways to report your Workers’ Compensation claims:

  1. Online

    By entering the claim here using the link below.

    Securely report a claim online

  2. Fax

    Fax the state Workers' Compensation (First Report of Injury) claim form to our centralized toll free fax number at (866) 846-3114

  3. Phone

    Phone the claim into our award winning Farmers Contact Center call center using the toll free number: (866) 967-5256

  4. E-mail

    E-MAIL and attach the state Workers' Compensation (First Report of Injury) claim form to:

  5. Mail

    Mail the state Workers' Compensation (First Report of Injury) claim form to:
    National Document Center
    P. O. Box 108843
    Oklahoma City, OK 73101-8843

In order to complete the “First Report of Injury�? claim form, or report the claim by phone, you will need to provide us with certain details related to the incident that you are reporting, including information about:

  • The insured employer and their Workers’ Compensation insurance policy;
  • The injured employee;
  • The details of the injury being reported;and
  • The medical provider(s) for the injured worker.

After you make a report of injury, one of our Workers’ Compensation claims professional will call you by the end of the next business day to discuss the claim and provide any further assistance you might need. In addition to reporting the Workers’ Compensation claim to the insurance carrier, the employer is still responsible for any other mandated state or federal reporting regarding the work related injury.

If you would like to report a claim online please have the information requested above and click on the link above when you are ready.

Workers’ Compensation Claims office:

The following chart provides contact information for the Workers’ Compensation Claims office serving your area.

Area Toll Free Phone
California and Hawaii (888) 754-3260
Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin and all other Eastern States (800) 357-3204
Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, South Dakota and Utah (800) 369-0544
Back to Top