“In Commercial, there are as many kinds of claims as there are businesses, owners and customers. Every claim is new; every day is different.”
Do legal, injury and property damage issues interest you? Are you a quick study and a good communicator? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
Consider starting your Farmers career as a Commercial claims representative. In a typical day, you’ll:
- investigate property damage or injuries to determine whatís covered by our
- determine the value of that damage or injury and negotiate a settlement,
- refer possible theft or arson losses to Farmersí special investigations unit,
and identify opportunities to recover funds for the company and our
- Comprehensive field training, learning from experienced CRs and mentors.
- Coursework and hands-on claims investigation practice at the University of
Farmers, Claims, in Agoura Hills, California.
- Farmers Associate and Bachelor degrees awarded upon completion of Commercial Claims College coursework at the U.
- Advanced training in specialized areas of commercial claims, such as director & officer coverage, employment-related practices, and more.