“Subrogation Centers of Excellence use teamwork and innovation to achieve results”
Are you interested in conducting research on subrogation matters and determining the best collection method? A self-starter? Detail-oriented? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
Consider starting your Farmers career as a Subrogation claims representative. In a typical day, you’ll:
- identify the potential to collect claims payments from the responsible party’s insurer,
- follow up on investigations conducted by auto, homeowners, medical or injury claims representatives,
- develop and maintain a recovery strategy, and
- negotiate with other insurance companies, attorneys, and insureds.
- Comprehensive training, learning from experienced claims representatives, mentors and on-site trainer.
- Coursework and supervised live claims handling at a Subrogation Center of Excellence.