“I have an incredibly important and challenging job, and I love it. I help our customers get their homes back where they belong.”
Do you love learning how homes and buildings are constructed? And what it takes to repair them? Are you a quick study? And do you like being out and about during the day, meeting with customers on their turf?
Consider starting your Farmers career as a Property claims representative. In a typical day, you’ll:
- visit insuredsí homes to investigate property damage and burglary claims,
- identify claim-related damage or loss,
- determine which losses are covered by our insuredís policy,
- process claims, and
- refer possible theft, fraud or arson losses to Farmersí special investigations
unit, and identify opportunities to recover funds for the company and our
- Eight weeks in the field, learning from experienced CRs and mentors.
- Two weeks of coursework and hands-on claims estimating practice at the
University of Farmers, Claims, in Agoura Hills, California.