“I love my work because I am trusted to make important decisions that change people’s lives.”
Do legal questions, property damage and bodily injury investigations fascinate you? Are you a quick study? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
Consider starting your Farmers career as a Liability claims representative. In a typical day, you’ll:
- meet with people injured in an auto accident or at an insuredís business or
home, or with people whose auto or property has been damaged,
- determine the value of those injuries or property damages and negotiate a
- refer possible theft or fraud losses to Farmersí special investigations
unit, and identify opportunities to recover funds for the company and our
- Comprehensive field training, learning from experienced CRs and mentors.
- Coursework and supervised hands-on live claims handling work at the
University of Farmers, Claims, in Agoura Hills, California.