“I’m the first person a customer talks to when there’s a claim. It’s my mission to make a difference in that person’s life, by explaining the claims process and helping them get things underway.”
Are you one of those people who communicates really effectively over the phone? Do you enjoy providing information and guidance to people in need? Are you detail-oriented and efficient?
Consider starting your Farmers career as a HelpPoint claims representative. In a typical day, you’ll:
- respond to Farmers customers when they call to report a new claim or get an
update on an existing claim.
- confirm coverage for the claim and start the settlement process.
- work with field claims staff and Farmers agents to move claims forward.
- refer possible theft, fraud or arson losses to Farmersí special investigations
unit, and identify opportunities to recover funds for the company and our
- Introductory training and supervised live claims-handling work.
- One-on-one coaching by experienced CRs and personal mentors.