Auto Physical Damage (APD)
“We’re passionate about three things – helping people, providing outstanding service to our customers, and getting their cars back on the road quickly.”
Do you enjoy learning about cars – inside and out? Are you a quick study? A self-starter who loves being on the go and interacting with people every day?
Consider starting your Farmers career as an Auto Physical Damage claims representative. In a typical day, you’ll:
- inspect vehicle damage to determine whatís covered by our insuredís policy,
- prepare repair and replacement estimates,
- negotiate with auto repair facilities, and
- refer possible theft or arson losses to Farmersí special investigations unit,
and identify opportunities to recover funds for the company and our
- Eight weeks in the field, learning from experienced CRs and mentors.
- Two weeks of coursework and hands-on claims estimating practice at the
University of Farmers, Claims, in Agoura Hills, California.