You’ve earned a bachelor’s degree – or an automotive-related associate of applied science degree – from an accredited college or university.
You’re a good communicator, a careful listener, an intelligent and detail-oriented analyst, and a skilled time manager. You understand the importance of outstanding customer service. And you understand that providing that level of service is key to a company’s long-term success.
Most important: you love working with people. All kinds of people.
If that describes you, Farmers is a great place to start – and forge – your career.
- Auto Physical Damage – Our APD claims representatives are knowledgeable about auto design, construction and repair. It’s their job to help our customers get their cars repaired and back on the road.
- Property – Farmers Property CRs help our customers get their properties back where they belong, by investigating and settling claims for fire, theft, water and wind damage, and burglary losses.
- Liability – CRs in this line of business make important decisions that affect our customers’ lives, by managing claims involving both property damage and bodily injury.
- Commercial and Workers Compensation – our Commercial and Workers’ Compensation CRs enjoy a wide variety of challenges. Every claim they handle is different – with as many types of claims as there are businesses, owners and customers.
- HelpPoint – Farmers HelpPoint CRs are the first people our customers talk with when they file a claim. They ease our customers’ concerns, explain the claims process, and speed each new claim into the system.
- Catastrophe Corps –When disaster strikes – anywhere in America – Farmers’ CAT Corps comes to the rescue. Full-time staff and volunteers from throughout the Claims organization speed to the scene, bringing claims processing and on-the-spot payment services…as well as hot meals, phones, Internet access, and live news and information broadcasts for both residents and emergency teams.
- Med/PIP – Med/PIP CRs investigate auto or homeowners injury claims and work with our insureds and claimants to help them understand the medical claims process and get the care they need and deserve.
- Special Investigations Unit – Detectives at heart, SIU team members analyze possible cases of insurance fraud, using the latest technology to help them conduct interviews and field investigations.
– CRs in Subrogation are responsible for recouping money paid on a claim from at-fault parties. They follow up on investigations, conduct research on subrogation and develop a recovery strategy.
…can be told in many ways. Take a look – and a listen – as members of the Farmers family share their thoughts and experiences with you.